2nd Line Support
Role: 2nd Line SupportSalary: £24-28kLocation: South Yorkshire (office based role)
I have been working with a broadband provider based in South Yorkshire recently who are investing in the growth of their IT function.
I have recently recruited a new Service Desk Manager who has ambitious plans to grow their IT Service Desk, the 1st role in this recruitment drive being a 2nd Line Technical Analyst. The role would be ideal for someone with either an MSP or ISP background,
We are looking for someone to take ownership of incidents and problems which have been logged via the Helpdesk Support System, ensuring a quick resolution to limit disruptions.Summary of responsibilities
- Log and take ownership of incidents & issues via Helpdesk Support System
- Answer queries to internal users
- Deployment of company applications – both local and remote
- Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
- Solving incidents and requests escalated via 1st Line team
- Knowledge of LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory & User management.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 365.
- Good knowledge of Server 2016-2019 deployment scenarios.
If this role sounds like a bit of you then please submit your application. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss in more detail please contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology, Manchester.