FJR Finance Recruitment is pleased to be partnered with a growing services business based in South Manchester in their search for a permanent Accounts Assistant
The role would be a good grounding for someone who has some accounts experience and wants to get involved in doing other aspects of finance.
The company will also provide study support for the successful candidate if required.
The successful candidate will undertake the following tasks:
- Processing purchase invoices and liaising with suppliers and internal members of the team re queries and approvals – ensuring correct nominal codes and cost centres are used
- Processing staff expenses – ensuring correct nominal codes and cost centres are used
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Invoice Discounting reconciliations and returns to the bank
- Pre payments and accruals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Gross Margin Reporting
- Car fleet management
If you are interested in applying for this role, or know of someone else who is, please contact Matt Timms