A fast growing SME in Stockport are looking for an accomplished Accounts Manager
join their finance team. This company has doubled in turnover in the last 3 years and has plans to continue its growth. The is business is family owned and offer a fantastic work life balance.
The Accounts Manager
role will be part of a team of 2 and will work closely with the directors and the external accountants. Duties will involve:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the external Accountants with month-end procedures
- Assisting with year-end accounts preparation
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Prepare and post journals
- General finance team support
- Completing VAT returns and HMRC submissions
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger management
- Debtor management
You will need to have experience of being able to take accounts to trial balance and have previously worked in a role that has similar duties to above within an SME. You will need to excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also need to be competent on MS Excel and finance software.
You will get a salary up to £30,000 along with a very good benefits package. They have modern offices with free parking onsite. You will get a good work life balance and be part of a business with excellent culture.