Asset Management: Equity Trading and Investment Support Analyst (Equity in the Business)
- A truly unique and exceptional opportunity.
- FJR Finance are partnering with a boutique, but very successful Equity focused Asset Manager to hire a permanent Equity Trade Support/ Desk Assistant & Execution Trading Analyst, reporting into their Senior Equity Trader.
- The company boast a very strong AUM.
- This Amazing opportunity combines a healthy mix of Equity Trade Support, but also Desk Assistant/ Front Office/ Equity Trade Execution, Portfolio Liquidity Reporting duties and much more – please see below for exact % detail of each task.
- The role will be working with x 1 other senior Equity Trader/ Middle Office/ Desk Assistant Analyst and supporting a Portfolio Management team of x 7.
- Excellent bonus and the company also offer Equity in the business after 18-months.
- A genuine family vibe, with only circa 20-people in their office, offering a collaborative and family-feel working environment.
- Flat structure and a small Investment company, which offers lots of exposure to the wider business, so a steep learning curve i.e. exposure to Legal, Compliance, Risk etc.
- Our client is also looking for a mandatory, graduate calibre individual with a minimum of between x -2 - x 5-years Equity Trade Support/ Desk Assistant experience gained from either a reputable Equity focused Asset Manager, Hedge Fund, or even Investment Bank.
- Must have either IMC qualification or CISI qualification or performed a controlled function in their previous role).
- Working in their West End office: Full in-house training will be provided.
Provide market commentary and contribute to morning meetings 5 %
Reconciliation of internal records and
systems to fund accounting and investigation of breaks 10 %
Ad hoc reporting for consumption by
Investment and Marketing Teams5
Key person for management of investment
systems (Bloomberg, Factset, SS&C Eze, ISS Liquidmetrix) 5 %
Contribute to Investment Team where
required (monitoring of internal and regulatory exposure limits
i.e. UCITS (5/10/40) 5 %
Equity Trade Modelling & Trade Execution 15 %
Equity Trade matching and settlement query resolution 5 %
Maintain relationships with and oversight of external vendors and brokers 10 %
Best Execution Monitoring (Intra-trade and Post Trade TCA) 10 %
Management of projects and enhancements
aimed at improving investment operational processes 10 %
Liquidity Analysis (Portfolio and Single Stock).
Provide analysis to Investment Team and Board 15 %
Cash Management & FX hedge ratio
monitoring and trade implementation 5 %
In order: the wellbeing of their client’s portfolio, wellbeing of clients, wellbeing of the partnership and the wellbeing of the individual partners, which are the focus for all strategic decisions.
£45 k pa - £55 k pa, plus Bonus, Pension, Equity in the business and other benefits.