Associate Valuation Surveyor
The FJR Real Assets team is currently instructed by a independent general practice surveying firm to find them an Associate/Director Level valuation surveyor.
This trading/going concern valuer will be experienced in the healthcare and leisure sectors.
- Registered Valuer
- 3+ years PQE
- Experience in valuing care homes, medical and leisure assets
- Well organised, efficient, uses initiative and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude, fun and willing to learn with and to develop the team.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Plus numerous many other insurance and benefit schemes