Are you looking to join a company where you can drive capability in BI? Do you have experience defining solution architecture in a data environment?
If so FJR Technology are looking for you to join our Warrington based client for a new position as a Solution Architect.
What will you be doing?
- Requirement gathering from internal stakeholders in the data and software teams.
- Educate about BI solutions through meet ups, meetups, workshops etc
- Being the single point of contact for architecture on BI projects
- Being knowledgeable and experienced in data modelling and data design
- Identify new kinds, types and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organisation
- Manage & deliver the solution architecture on assigned projects
- Contribute to the long-term data strategy, harnessing new technologies and exploiting their capabilities
What will you need?
- A strong background in BI development
- Significant SQL knowledge
- Experience across Microsoft stack – SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
- Knowledge of Power BI or Tableau
- The ability to produce clear documentation of technical architecture
- The desire to keep up to date with the latest trends within BI technologies – AI, Machine Learning
- The ability to understand multiple delivery methods – Agile, Waterfall etc
Salary up to £75,000
This is a great opportunity to be the point of focus for BI architecture within the business, you will be charged with not only how the business utilises its current BI resource but also how this shapes the future of the business.
If you feel this is of interest, please apply directly. If you require any further information, contact James Rogers (FJR Technology)
Data / BI / Solution / Architect / BI Architect / SQL / Data Architect / Solution Architect