Role: BI DeveloperLocation: Blackburn (1 day per week)Salary: £40-50k
I am currently working with a Financial Services/Asset Management client who are undergoing some major growth in their technology department, resulting in the need for a new BI Developer to join the team.
The business is in the process of building a tech platform which help them when acquiring new (and managing existing) customers. They will be building the platform in small, deliverable increments towards a perfectly engineered big-bang.The Role
As the BI Developer you will take responsibility for working with the tech team and wider business to gather information requirements, validate and prioritise them. You will then implement data pipelines, self-service reporting and analytics infrastructure to fulfil.
In addition, you will:
- Present data accessible to users
- Present information in a visually attractive manner
- Monitor, maintain and optimise reporting and analytics
To be considered for this role you should be experienced in;
- Preparing high-volume data pipelines
- Implementing and maintaining data warehouses and operational databases
- Implementing, maintaining and optimising Power BI
- Gathering user data reporting requirements
If you have experience in either, AWS SageMaker, AWS Redshift or Power BI embedded this would prove a huge advantage, although these are not essential requirements.If this role sounds of interest please apply accordingly. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology.