Boutique Asset Manager – Fund Administration/ Investment Operations Analyst/ NA
The RoleBoutique Asset Manager - Fund Administration/ Investment Operations Analyst/ NAV Oversight
**Quick Highlights/ Summary**
- FJR Finance is representing a boutique City of London based boutique Asset Manager, to hire a permanent Fund Administration/ Investment Operations Analyst to join their Investment Operations team.
- Our client is looking for someone with relevant Asset Management Operations with some working knowledge of working with NAV's/ NAV Oversight.
Our client is looking for someone with Fund Administration, or Trade Support experience, ideally gained within an Asset Manager, or Investment Operations experience gained at either an Asset Manager, Custody, or Transfer Agency background.
- The role reports directly into their Head of Operations, the company is very small, so you will be given the chance to be exposed to a lot.
FJR Finance is representing a boutique City of London based Asset Manager to hire a permanent Fund Administration/ Investment Operations Analyst to join their Investment Management Operations team.
The company have a solid year-on-year performance/ AUM. Their offices are based in the City of London and the company is very small, with a boutique feel. The position is working within a small Operations team. Our client’s funds are made up of Equities, Fixed Income and Fund of Fund investment strategies. They offer a genuine work-life-balance/ good working hours and a very competitive pension scheme.
The role will initially be working-from-home until otherwise guided by the UK government and corporate policy, with full on-the-job training provided via Teams, or Zoom etc. It would suit someone who also has a genuine interest in the Asset Management industry.
The position involves working directly with their Transfer Agents for all related Operational Oversight responsibilities such as Settlements, Trade Processing, Static Data etc, but a large part of the role is being responsible for NAV’s/ Valuation Oversight. Our client requires someone to have specific NAV Oversight experience, being comfortable working with NAV’s (i.e. calculation of NAV’s, reconciliation of NAV’s, Reporting/ Performance Reporting).
To summarise the key technical attributes for the role:
- Perform NAV’s/ valuations
- Trade Processing all of related Transactions related to the Funds (Equities, Fixed Income, Fund of Funds)
- Settlement of related investment transactions onto the custodian system
- Reconciliation all Cash, Stock and Fund Deposits.
- Ensure sign-off for all Pricing and NAV’s with the Fund Management team.
- Maintain unit holder register
- Reporting of all fund Pricing to both client and 3rd Party Data providers.
- Process quarterly distributions
- Perform custody reconciliations at each valuation point
- Monthly and Quarterly NAV/ Performance Reporting
£32 k pa - £40 k pa, , dependent upon experience, plus excellent benefits, including a highly competitive pension package.