Role: Business AnalystLocation: Blackburn (1 day per week)/RemoteSalary: £40-50k
I am currently working with a Financial Services/Asset Management client who are undergoing some major growth in their technology department, resulting in the need for a new Business Analyst to join the team.
The business is in the process of building a tech platform which help them when acquiring new (and managing existing) customers. They will be building the platform in small, deliverable increments towards a perfectly engineered big-bang.The Role
As the Business Analyst you will assume responsibility for gathering and documenting user requirements, validating them against business context, assessing the impact and preparing them for technical implementation.
You will also help to form business change plans, define new processes and help users to adopt new software delivered.Experience/Knowledge
If this role sounds of interest please apply accordingly. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology.
- Previous experience working with development teams, gathering requirements and implementing data-rich applications
- Running user workshops and validating requirements
- Experience reviewing operational processes and data flows, carrying out root cause analysis and recommending solutions
- Using or documenting APIs
- Prioritising and grooming product backlogs