Business Analyst – Banking – Remote/London - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a confident and solution-orientated Business Analyst who is looking to take on new responsibilities, with an innovative and fast-growing Challenger Bank? Would you like to take on a critical role researching, planning and delivering new business strategy that will have tangible impact on the future development of the company?
As a successful candidate you will join this Challenger Bank at a pivotal stage of their expansion, where they are fully committed to investing in their people and improving the efficiency of their services through technology.
You will work across all functions of the business to identify pain points and uncover gaps in best practice, that will help to implement their transition to a more digital and agile focused workforce by improving their automated services and use of data.
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity for a permanent role with a major player in the banking market, with fantastic vision for growth within the company and personal self-development.
· Experience working in a regulated environment and ability to balance adherence to regulations with business requirements
· Experience working in a matrix environment and demonstrated ability to balance multiple directions within a project
· Experience mapping business processes
· Demonstrable understanding of the SDLC
· Ability to understand data modeling, ETL development and testing activities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows
· Experience with organising and facilitating cross functional and separate functional level meetings with business and technology teams
· BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
· Experience using JIRA and Confluence
Salary & Benefits:
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary in the region of £50,000 + bonus + benefits.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.