Are you a Business Analyst looking to join a busy, agile software team?
FJR Technology is assisting our client to find someone to join an established team.
This role provides the opportunity to work on a range of software products and projects.
As the Business Analyst, you will be the focal point for product knowledge working closely with the software development and test teams. The Business Analyst will interact with a number of stakeholders within IT and the wider business. Remit
- Ensuring an open and honest culture is fostered with key stakeholders
- Requirement gathering and documenting
- Manage and improve ways of working
- Manage product backlog and support knowledge sharing within direct and wider teams
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a technical environment
- Understanding of software / SDLC
- Organised, methodical and possesses the ability to prioritise/manage own workload.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
Salary is up to £45,000Package
- Annual bonus
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- 26 days holiday
- Private dental & medical insurance
- Training budget
If this Business Analyst role sounds of interest, please apply. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position in more detail please contact James Rogers at FJR Technology (Manchester).