Business Intelligence & Analytics Developer
Business Intelligence & Analytics Developer - Financial Services / FinTech – London - £55,000 - £65,000
Are you a hands-on Data expert looking to build a career in Financial Services, making business critical decisions whilst influencing BI and Data Science strategy? Can you build a Data Warehouse, create dashboards whilst also making data available to business users for their own analysis? Do you want to join London’s most innovative and disruptive Challenger Bank and be part of a firm that WILL quadruple in size within just 3 years?
As the successful candidate you will join this evolving Challenger Bank at a time when the business are investing in people and technology more than at any other time in their history. The chosen candidate will report to the Head of Data as part of a newly established Data which has had a huge amount of the investment.
The BI & Analytics Developer will play an integral part in delivering a best in class Centre of Excellence, delivering relevant, reliable information and analytical expertise to business divisions and stakeholders, creating further insight and enabling power users to unlock previous unseen opportunities.
This is a rare opportunity to join a soon to be, major player in the digital banking market. In a role in which provides plenty of autonomy for you to shape how Data is utilised across an organisation with massive potential.
• Strong experience in data management, ETL best practices and SQL
• SSRS/SSAS/SSIS for data warehousing
• A proven history in the development of reports and dashboards (e.g. in Crystal Reports, PowerBI and DAX) and other data visualisation tools
• Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements and solutions
• Ability to design and build compelling data visualisations for different stakeholder levels
• Client-facing skills and ability to succinctly explain technical concepts
• Able to demonstrate success in developing data management and analytics strategies
• Strong technical background with a good understand of the technologies used within Business Intelligence
• Adept at managing change across applications ensuring change is handled in accordance with agreed policy
• A great communicator. You have outstanding communication and influencing skills, with the ability to manage, engage and collaborate with a wide range of complex stakeholders, building a shared and compelling vision
• Experience within Financial Services or a FinTech is a massive plus
• Relevant professional or industry training including Data Science, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis etc.
Salary & Benefits
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary in the region of £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.