Frazer John Recruitment, Technology Practice is working with a client in their search for a Cisco Network Engineer to join the team.
You will take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the organisations Telephony Service, providing high quality technical support. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager you will take on line management responsibility of 2x Support Analysts.
We are looking for someone who can evidence supporting Cisco solutions across larger organisations. In addition, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end Incident Lifecycle
- Own relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Provide management reports on performance and trends
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Enterprise Telephony Project
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a 3rd Line Telephony Engineer role.
- Experience in the installation and support of enterprise telephony solutions
- Previous management/mentoring experience
- CCNA or CCNP
If this role sounds of interest apply accordingly. Alternatively, if you want to discuss the role in more detail contact Anthony Lodge at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).