Client Data Operations Analyst – Research CRM Team
Client Data Operations Analyst - Research CRM Team (Mid-sized Investment Bank)
FJR Finance is representing a highly successful, global (but mid-sized) City-based Equity focused Investment Bank to hire a Data Operations Analyst within their Account Management team. The role works within a small team of only x 2 people including the manager, who is the “Head of Account Management”. The position is permanent and involves supporting their institutional clients that acquire/ receive Research from the bank with all related Client Data set-up, Data entry, Data maintenance etc. You will be working closely with the manager, as well as Research Sales teams and even senior managers with a range of Data requests, using their CRM system Singletrack (similar to SalesForce).
You will also be responsible to do ad-hoc related project work such as looking at ways of improving processes within the Singletrack CRM system and working closely with your manager, as well as their IT/ Technology teams.
The interview process will be either via Microsoft Teams, or Zoom and the role will also initially be "working from home", with full on-the-job training to be provided.
Our client is in need of someone who has some experience working with Data, whether it is Data Entry, or Data maintenance and enjoys Data roles.
Brief Summary of Job
Key support to Head of Account Management, maintaining and interpreting client interactions data and some CRM development work.
Director, Head of Account Management
Summary of Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take significant responsibility in improving and maintaining client records in the CRM system, including classification of all clients receiving Research.
- Take significant responsibility in ensuring Research aggregator permissioning is confined to those who should be receiving research and that this correlates with the inbound research readership reports.
- Responsibility for compiling, checking and submitting Research and Corporate Access interaction data to institutional clients, where required.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and assess key functionality, in line with the business goals and strategy.
- Work closely with the Technology department to migrate the interaction data to automated submission via aggregators, while retaining and documenting the manual checking process.
- Provide reports and work continually to improve reporting effectiveness and efficiencies across the account management function.
- Assistance to Head of Account Management and Head of Research on ad hoc project work relating to Account Management; representative for the equities business when working on technological improvements, especially to the CRM system.
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, ethical standards, and values.
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Report control weaknesses, illegal, suspicious, or unusual activity.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
Key skills required
- Ability to see the bigger picture whilst still being comfortable with the detail.
- A collaborative work ethic with strong knowledge management skills.
- An ability to understand the wider value of accurate and timely data to the business and think about what it means and how it can be actioned, not just process data.
£30 k pa - £35 k pa plus bonus and benefits.