Client Services Manager (Award Winning & growing Fintech)
FJR Finance is representing an award-winning, well-funded and growing Mayfair based Fintech to hire a permanent Client Services Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a constantly growing and evolving Fintech. Our client has actually grown during Lockdown (including a very large Series-B Funding round) and is expanding their geographical market reach, into Europe.
Our client needs an experienced Client Services Manager who has a proven background within Financial Services to ideally manage the relationships and queries that arise from their large UK and European Retail Investor customer base.
The company have seen exceptional growth in the last 3-years and as a result the company has experienced huge success, increased revenues/ profitability, as well as winning various Fintech awards. They have continued to grow and hire during Lockdown, so it is still an excellent time to join.
Both the interview and Onboarding process will be done either via Zoom, or Microsoft Teams and the position will be working remotely for home until further notice (until Government advice and corporate policy changes).
● Play a key role in exceeding customer expectations through delivery of an operationally excellent experience for customers with a well-funded FinTech
● Have at least 5-years of experience in managing a high performing customer support team within a regulated environment (ideally within financial services)
● Deliver resourcing and service delivery plan, including effective recruitment, management, allocation and utilisation of people
● Monitor and control service standards against performance targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met
● Initiate and evaluate service improvements and ensure they are implemented to best effect
● Manage the performance of staff, providing direction and leadership and helping maintain high levels of morale
● Provide coaching, guidance and formal training for less experienced staff and act as a source of expertise on our products and services
● Perform annual review / appraisal and support all personal and professional development needs of direct reports
● Ensure procedures are appropriate and updated to reflect service/product enhancements
● Team player - you see your work as part of the team’s overall plan, and within that you’re happy driving your own projects or supporting team members with theirs
● Attention to detail - you value getting things right and be above and beyond in looking at the details
- Ownership mentality: don't just execute what's asked of you, but question whether we've asked you the right question or if it could be done a better way
● Flexible approach: support business needs by demonstrating a ‘can do’ approach to work demands and hours
Nice to have:
● Worked at a FinTech or technology business
● Worked in a high-growth scale-up environment
● Supporting direct service to the Fintech’s retail customers
● Management of Telephone and written Customer Support function within a regulated financial services environment
● Development of team members to ensure we exceed customer expectations on a regular basis
● Onboard new team members and train them to ensure the customers are delighted by the support they receive
What would you get?
● High potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
● An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
● Flexible hours and remote working
● Competitive salary
● 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
● Private Healthcare
● Cycle to work scheme
● Company laptop- Dell or Apple device
● Offices in the heart of Mayfair
Salary & Package, competitive.