Global Insurance Business
Company Secretary – Maternity Cover - FTC
FJR Finance is delighted to be assisting a growing Global Insurance Business in recruiting an experienced Company Secretary for an Interim assignment.
The role has arisen due to a Maternity Leave. The business is growing quickly so the role will be varied and dynamic and will require the candidate to be able to adapt quickly to their new surroundings and add value.
- Act as Company Secretary, ensuring compliance with relevant law, policies, processes and frameworks.
- Ensure the smooth-running Board and Sub-committee meetings
- Attending all meetings to record minutes, prepare all necessary documents to convene Board meetings, ensure all matters are appropriately approved, minutes and correctly recorded and cascaded in a timely manner
- Responsibility for fillings to FCA and other regulatory bodies and/or company registers as required
- Preparing and ensuring all filings are made to Company House
- Maintaining and preparing corporate governance policies, ensuring they are kept up to date and approved by the appropriate committee.
- Provide advice and information to Directors as required
- Updating and maintaining statutory databases and registers
Candidates should be either ICSA qualified or completed a legal degree and have extensive prior experience in the Insurance Sector (ideally with knowledge of the Lloyd’s and London Market)