Credit Administration Support – Bilateral Loans (Mat Cover).
Credit Administration Support - Bilateral Loans (Mat Cover).
FJR Finance is currently representing a London based Bank to hire a temporary Credit Administration Support Analyst to work for a City based Banking. The role is to start asap and is a Maternity-Cover contract lasting up to 12-months.
The company is based in London and is very well established, stable and successful.
Our client ideally requires someone with a broad Credit Administration Support background i.e. either current, or previous working experience with Credit Administration, Loans Reporting, understanding of Loans Documentation, Management Information Reporting, Client Support (ideally supporting Loans products); someone who has experience within a varied Credit Admin support role for clients who have undertaken, or been involved with a bilateral Loan agreement. JOB PURPOSE
- Administration & Planning, to assist in the customer dealing function within the Corporate Finance Division dealing administratively with account rate quotations emanating from bilateral clients. To assume the role of other administration and planning actions within the Corporate Finance Division.
- Credit Portfolio Administration, to assist in the establishment of techniques/systems for portfolio management, asset management, risk management, performance monitoring and other planning matters related to the credit business, to enable the Department to exercise effective administration and support to credit front, and control and reporting of the Branch’s business activities.
- Administration & Planning
- To receive telephone and written instructions from bilateral customers and arrange for these to be acted upon in an appropriate manner.
- Work closely with the Loans Administration Department and London Unit on a daily basis; communicating any deposit taking or loan issuance that has been successfully agreed with the banks bilateral customers.
- Monitoring of system maturity reports for existing deposit and loan contracts; liaising with the customer for their instruction and then with the Loans Administration Department on transactions to be processed and informing the London Unit of funding requirements in a timely manner.
- Understanding the customer’s desired cash flows when settling cross product transactions, ensuring that back office areas are provided with clear and concise information for any netting transactions.
- Preparation of Management Information – by developing and maintaining a relationship management database; keeping records of accurate contact details, all historical quotation information and providing detailed analysis of all potential transactions.
- To assist administratively in the client contact process for clients’ loans, foreign exchange, deposits, fund transfers and other services.
- To be acquainted with the regulatory requirements, the company’s and the branch’s procedures.
- To support the Head of Department and to conduct team activities following the Head of Department’s instructions and to take some operational responsibilities in the department.
- To provide timely and appropriate reports to Head of Department and Senior Managers
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager.
Credit Portfolio Administration
- To assist in the establishment and maintenance of the database used for portfolio management, asset management, risk management, performance monitoring and forecast and other planning matters related to the credit business.
- To assist in monitoring and figure management of the Branch’s credit business performance, e.g. actual movement and forecast of assets and incomes/credit costs, as well as of the Branch’s static credit portfolios, through use of portfolio management techniques.
- To provide assistance in reporting the Branch’s credit business performance, forecast and credit quality indicators to Head Office and Senior Management in a timely manner.
- To compile relevant information and make the monitoring report for the Sub-Portfolio Guideline/Limit or monitoring points on each creditee set by Head Office.
- To assist with the design, testing and implementation of frameworks and systems for portfolio/risk management, asset management, performance monitoring, and business planning.
- To provide support to the Head of Department in reporting portfolio/risk management and profit performance and asset management business performance to the Deputy General Manager/Joint General manager/General Manager and/or to the Head Office.
- To assist across the credit front area in the creation of documentation on credit analysis relating to each borrower and obligor through checking required documents.
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager and the Head of Credit Business Co-Ordination Department.
Up to £200 per day.