Role: Delivery ManagerSalary: £50-55kLocation: Warrington About the role
As the Delivery Manager you’ll be responsible for leading the delivery team to ensure product development, services and projects are efficiently delivered – using Agile methodologies. You will be working with a cross-functional team consisting of; Developers, Product Managers, Testers and BAs, and will be expected to work collaboratively across the various functions; Development, Testing, Architecture and Infrastructure.
In addition, you will:
What’s in it for you?
- Take responsibility for planning and delivery
- Help shape the product roadmap
- Organises and conducts daily stand-ups, progress reviews and planning meetings
Apart from working for a forward-thinking business who make significant investments in to their tech function, where you’ll help develop the roadmap and play a key role in the journey, you will receive the following:
What do you need?
- 20% Annual Bonus
- 14% Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
If this role sounds of interest don’t delay, submit your application today.
- Track record of delivering change
- Previous team management experience
- Understanding of Jira and Confluence
- Experience in software delivery or technical delivery projects
Alternatively, contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology (Manchester).