Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Lead
FJR Human Resources is delighted to be recruiting an experienced Equality & Diversity Officer to be responsible for managing the Equality and Diversity Action Plan and initiatives across the business. Through building relationships, promoting change and commitment to Equality issues and initiatives.
Our client is a well know retail organisation based in Manchester. This role will sit within HR, who plays a vital role in the organisation vision, mission and outputs through their international employee base.
This will suit an individual who has experience of carrying out the following duties:
- To manage the initiatives and activities of the Equality and Diversity Action Plans
- To work with senior leads to integrate practices into governance, workplace and student practices that enhance EO throughout the organisation
- To provide expert advice and guidance on existing and new policies and procedures and undertake EQIA activity
- To work in collaboration with Head of HR Service Delivery to improve monitoring on equality, diversity and inclusion data
- Develop and contribute to projects and activities to fulfil the People Strategy and contribute to inter-departmental projects and working groups where an equality, diversity and inclusion specialist input is required
- Ensure on-going knowledge of equality diversity and inclusion law, internal policies and processes changes to maintain quality of advice
If interested, please contact Charlotte Pritchard in the Manchester office or apply above.