Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support & Settlements Analyst (City based Bank)
The Role Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support & Settlements Analyst (Ideally Fidessa experience)
FJR Finance is representing a mid-sized, City of London based, Equity & Fixed Income focused Investment Bank to hire a permanent Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support & Settlements Analyst, to be part of their Equity & Fixed Income Operations teams. The role is a hybrid of both Equity & Fixed Middle Office (Government, Corporate Bonds and Convertible) Trade Support & Settlements.
The role is permanent and our client is looking to hire an Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support & Settlements Analyst, ideally within a minimum of 2-year’s solid Equity, or Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support & Settlements Analyst experience, who is looking to continue working within this field. The reason for the role is due to growth of their Trading and Sales teams in London and several European offices during the Lockdown period. In addition, the bank is going through large-scale change to cope with their growth at the front end, with large-scale changes in their Middle Office systems and technology.
The role will be working-from-home until otherwise announced by the UK Government, Corporate policy. It is excellent place to work, friendly environment and boasts a great and supportive Middle Office team.
The company are very successful, boast a friendly culture and are a financially stable company with international offices too. Our client is going through a process of implementing a whole new Back Office Operations system, so there will also be a strong chance of being able to get involved with related Operational project work too.
Our client is looking for Equity & Fixed Income Trade Support, and Settlements experience ideally covering all, or at least several different markets including UK (Crest), European Domestics, as well as USA (DTC). Having working knowledge of using Fidessa is highly advantageous.
- Varied role on busy settlements desk, covering UK and non-UK Equities and Fixed Income and Convertible Bond transactions
- Intelligent handling of trade queries to ensure timely matching and settlement
- Exception and fails monitoring
- Depot movements including cross-border stock movements
- Client pre and post-trade communications
- Safe Custody and client money duties
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions
- Input into operational procedures
- Liaison with Front Office/ Counterparties/ other operational areas as required
- Participate in cross training within middle and back office roles
- Holiday cover for other team members as required
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings
£40 k pa - £60 k pa, dependent upon experience, plus benefits.