Role – Commercial Finance Analyst Location – Denton Salary - £32,000 to £40,000
FJR Finance is recruiting for a fast-growing wholesale and distribution business in their search for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work out of their offices based at their Denton head office.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will ideally be studying towards either CIMA, ACCA or ACA or potentially recently qualified. Experience of building relationships with key stakeholders is essential and you will need to be able to present to non-finance personnel. Excellent Excel skills are essential as is the ability to deal with large volumes of data. The ability to work to tight deadlines will also be crucial. Key duties for the Commercial Finance Analyst role will involve:-
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Assist with analysis of pricing, bids and costs
- Production and review of monthly KPIs
- Creation or reports for various departments
- Assist with the improvement of both processes and systems
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
A highly commercial position, the newly created Commercial Finance Analyst role will be integral to the business and with the ability to influence key decision makers. If you are ambitions and enjoy interacting with non-finance personnel please do not hesitate to apply?