This boutique Investment Bank has an excellent track record working with some of the world’s leading Tech businesses offering their partners a range of products to assist in their growth. They are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Financial Controller to report into the Group CFO and cover a maternity leave.
This is a pivotal role supporting the Group CFO, covering all areas of finance and working with management, suppliers and clients at all times. This role will be attractive to someone who enjoys managing and being at the forefront of finance and operations.
As the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing, managing and developing Group financial policies and procedures
- Strategic modelling for Group performance and planning; supporting Group CFO
- Group cash flow and treasury management
- Group tax compliance; including transfer pricing, VAT returns, FATCA, CRS and other tax and compliance matters
- Management of the year end processes for the Group and all of its subsidiaries
- Management of outsourced finance service providers
- Line management of the junior members of the Finance team including:
- Lead in driving projects as determined by the business and outcomes of Finance Strategy
- Represent Finance in Operations Management Team
- Supporting the Group CFO in the regulatory returns process with the FCA
- Deputising for the Group CFO as required
- Such other responsibilities as line management may from time to time properly assign
As the ideal candidate you will be a fully qualified accountant with an excellent track record working in an FCA regulated environment, ideally an investment bank, technology bank or private equity / investment management business. You will have strong excel skills and excellent communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to work in a varied role with a growing, exciting business.