French Speaking Client Services/ Investor Relations & Investor Relations Operati
French Speaking Client Services/ Investor Relations & Investor Relations Operations & Administration (Boutique Asset Manager)
FJR Finance is currently representing a Mayfair based, boutique but still global Asset Management company to hire a permanent, French speaking Client Services, Investor Relations & Investor Relations Operations Administration.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity which is newly created through growth in the business, through numerous new fund launches since 2015 – present day, 2021. The company has also gone through a merger in 2020, causing further increased business and growth in their Asset Under Management. This is such a great opportunity to gain in experience and exposure within a small team. The learning curve is steep and challenging, but the company is still growing, so it is a great time to join the business.
The role is an amazing opportunity will sit within their Investment Operations team; this is a small team of two (including the manager), but is part of a wider team of different support teams/ functions that you will be closely working with.
The main part of role is split into two parts:
- Client Services/ Investor Relations
You will their new and official main point of contact for all of their global Institutional and High-Net Worth clients. Any type of query come your way and you will have to work out the answers for the clients, who speak to internally to resolve complex issues that arise, in a timely and accurate manner.
It is for this reason, you must exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written and possess a genuine calm, professional and intelligent temperament at all times. The clients are investing £ millions of pounds into their funds, so having an actual understanding of this is really important, conducting yourself and with your daily tasks. Being organised, able to work to tight deadlines, with high volumes of clients, both small and also complex need to be answered and resolved. You will liaise with all areas of the business internally, including Funds Manager, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Finance & Risk departments.
2.Investor Relations Operations & Administration
As well as the Investor Relations side of the role, you will also have to be heavily involved with any related Administration and Operations. This can vary to simple, but essential tasks such as Filing, scanning documentation to more complex Operational/ Administrative tasks such as AML/ KYC Onboarding, Tax Reporting, Fund Raising Support, Tax Filing/ Reporting. This side of the role will also be a large part of the position, so you have to be very comfortable and happy to do these tasks.
This role is not a stepping-stone into the Front-Office. You will need x 3-5 years experience in either a Client Services, Relationship Management, Client Onboarding, or Investor Relations role, with some degree of admin in your position.
Our client is open-minded to junior levels of relevant experience, up to more experienced levels, hence the wide range in salary that they are willing to pay.What you’ll be doing: Includes but is not limited to:
What you’ll bring:
- Supporting the team on all aspects of fundraising and ongoing investor requests
- Organising and maintaining the pipeline of investors along with the on-boarding
- Coordinate closings and other corporate events
- Implementation and assessment of regulatory changes/new regulatory requirements
- Participating in producing corporate documents for investors and third parties
- Main point of contact for investors
- Managing LP relationships globally
- Producing and maintaining management information and key metric
- Experience with AML/KYC procedures and requirements
- Experience of working with or for a big fund administrator
- Excellent written and spoken English
- French proficiency a plus
- Operational knowledge of FATCA, CRS
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Excel)
- Ability to build excellent working relationships both internally and externally
- Highly organised
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and strong follow-through skills
£40 k pa - £65 k pa, dependent upon experience, plus bonus, pension and other benefits.