Group Financial Controller
FJR Executive is working exclusively with a privately owned £135 Mil T/O Manufacturing business, with an outstanding reputation in its sector. The Head Office of the business is based on the South Manchester/Cheshire borders and it has an international footprint with operations in Europe and the USA. They have an urgent need for a Group Financial Controller who will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and be a key member of the Finance Function. The key responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller role will include:
The ideal candidate:
- Ownership of Financial Accounting and consolidation of all Group entities (14+) into Group Reporting pack
- Ownership of Management Accounting production for the Group
- Responsibility for the co-ordination and production for Year-end/Statutory reporting
- Management of the Transactional Finance team including AP, AR & Credit Control (12 heads)
- Liaise with external partners including banks, auditors and HMRC.
- Management of the Audit process
- Ongoing review of current controls & Processes
- Support the implementation of new ERP system across the business and the continuous improvement of those systems moving forward
- Support to all Senior Management within the Group with finance-related matters
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of a similar size of business ideally within manufacturing
- Very good communications skills – as you will be the main conduit between Finance the operational areas of the business
- Will display great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be the natural number 2 in Finance within the Group as a whole.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Systems skills –Including Excel
The business is about to embark on an exciting period of transition, accurate and timely financial reporting will be key in supporting them throughout this time. This is a crucial hire for the CFO and the organisation, as this person will be instrumental in being part of the team that will help them achieve their goals.
£70-75,000 per annum and benefits package