Group Financial Controller
- Group / Consolidation Financial Controller
- Central London
- £90,000 - £110,000 base
- 12 Months FTC
This Leading Investment Firm based in a fantastic Central London location has a stellar reputation in the market for innovation and operational excellence. They are looking to recruit an experienced Group Financial Controller for a 12-month maternity cover.
The role will be responsible for
- Overseeing day-to-day activities of the team, ensuring it operates seamlessly and in a controlled manner, delivering on time and to a high standard.
- Line manage the team, supporting them to deliver a strong performance against challenging deliverables.
- Chair the Technical Panel which provides review and challenge of all technical accounting matters.
- Support the Finance Director as required.
- Maintain robust review and control procedures to ensure that all statutory, regulatory and management reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in new systems implementation projects ensuring they’re delivered on time and to a specification that meets the requirements.
- Support team to deliver on enhancement project for existing systems, ensuring that adequate time and resource is allocated to delivering identified improvements.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced qualified accountant with a track record of leading and managing finance teams within group environments. You will have experience in consolidations and have ideally worked within environments undertaking systems implementations and have been an integral part of the process. You will have worked in financial services and having worked in an Investment Management or Fund environment would be beneficial.