Head of HR & Talent Acquisition
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice are pleased to be working with our long-standing client based in Liverpool seeking a Head of HR & Talent Acquisition on a permanent basis. This is a new role, reporting directly into the HR Director.
This is a leadership role ensuring that HR Business Partners deliver a strategic service to across the business and ensuring the Talent Acquisition strategy reflects the goals of the organisation when attracting external talent and encouraging internal talent to progress internally. This role will work closely with the HR Director supporting the delivery of both the Diversity & Inclusion and People Strategy. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Develop and implement the People Partnering and Talent Acquisition strategy across the group
- Collaborate with the wider HR function and Senior Stakeholders to ensure alignment with organisations goals
- Develop a robust recruitment strategy to meet the needs of the business
- Implement frameworks, policies and toolkits to improve senior leaders ability to attract and retain talent across the organisation.
- Lead on complex change initiatives (Org design, mergers & acquisitions and TUPE)
- Oversee all service level agreements to monitor performance of People Partner and Talent Acquisition Teams.
- Ensure controls are in place to manage allocated budgets
- Manage Senior Stakeholders effectively up to Director level
In order to be considered for this role, you must demonstrate previous experience of leading both HR/People Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition functions effectively. You will also need to demonstrate;
- CIPD qualification along with up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice HR
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Significant change experience, demonstrating the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to effectively manage and influence both internal and external stakeholders
If you would like to know more about this role please follow the link or send your CV through to email@example.com