Head of IT + Change
Role: Head of IT & Change
Salary £70,000 - £85,000
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you take pride in your work?
Would you relish the autonomy to build your own division?
Frazer John Recruitment, Technology division is exclusively partnering with a Financial Services client in their search for a Head of IT.
The company is growing at pace, with assets doubling to over £200m in the last two years. We are looking for a hands-on Head of IT to define the strategic roadmap and genuinely shape the growth of tech within the organisation.Key Responsibilities
What will you need?
- Design and implement the IT strategy
- Develop the IT operating model
- Design and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Automate operational processes
- Update/upgrade an under-developed system
- Budget/Supplier management
- Build a successful tech function
- Ability to take a hands-on, technical approach. As you build a tech division you will initially need to take a technical approach – roll your sleeves up and get under the tables.
- Excellent IT, change and organisational skills
- Previous experience implementing change and growing a team
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
For the right person this is an excellent opportunity, effectively operating with a blank canvass. It will suit someone who can take an entrepreneurial approach, operating on both a strategic and technical level.Benefits
27 days plus Bank Holiday
Private Health Insurance
4x Death in Service
Bonus – up to 30%
For more information about this Head of IT role contact Anthony Lodge at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).