Head of IT
Head of IT – Cheshire - £80k + £6k Car Allowance
Are you an ambitious IT professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to implement your own ideas and be the figurehead for IT? Can you demonstrate excellent stakeholder management & business engagement skills? Do you have experience of managing relationships with third party suppliers?
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation who is currently transforming the way they operate.
As the successful applicant you will take ownership technology across the organisation and manage the relationships with multiple third party suppliers and vendors taking a proactive approach to improving performance and driving improvements. You will also be responsible for project management in partnership with third parties and ensuring that the organisation has robust cyber security, risk and governance policies in place. Perhaps most importantly you will have excellent stakeholder and relationship skills, you will be the face of the IT across the business tasked with keeping the exec team updated of new opportunities, providing innovative solutions and identifying risk.
Already having some exciting projects planned for the year ahead, including AI, automation, cloud migrations and infrastructure refreshes, We are looking for a true technology leader that can help develop and grow teams, manage third party suppliers and be commutable conversing at board level.To be considered for this role you must
- Have experience in a Head of IT/IT Director for a logistics/manufacturing/distribution/transport business.
- Be commercial and strategically minded as you will help shape & evolve this new and exciting venture alongside key senior stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of IT strategy
- Have a broad knowledge of technology trends and vendors
- Have experience in programme and project management delivery
- Be excellent in Staff Recruitment, Training, Development and Performance Management
- Inspire leadership, managing and motivating a team (remote) with the ability to prioritise ever changing workload and execute requirements efficiently
- Have proven results of initiatives driving continual improvements
Opportunities like this one are scarce in this market and my client are interviewing next week, so if you are a Head of IT in Cheshire, please do apply now.Head of IT – Cheshire - £80k + £6k Car Allowance