Head of L&D EMEA
Frazer John Recruitment HR Practice is currently seeking a Head of Learning & Development EMEA for our client based in Manchester or Leeds city centre. In this role you will hold responsibility for the L&D strategy across the region in this global professional services organisation. You will provide solutions to training needs across all areas of the business, whilst managing two direct reports.
You will focus on soft skills as well Leadership and Management development programmes ensuring that materials and content are aligned to the organisations high standard and culture of learning whilst working closely with the wider HR function to ensure that learning is tailored to various cultures across the diverse region.
In order to be considered for this opportunity candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience of working within a Professional Services organisation
- Advanced knowledge of current learning delivery styles and methods
- Excellent communication and language skills
- Previous team leadership/management experience
- Experience of online learning content creation and facilitation
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be expected to travel between Manchester, Leeds and London and at times there will be a requirement to travel internationally within the region. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply or contact Alex Wright at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).