Head of People Assurance
Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice, are pleased to be working with our long-standing client based in Liverpool seeking a Head of People Assurance on a fixed term basis for 12 months. This is a brand new role reporting directly into the Director of People and Culture.
This role will be responsible for the development and management of the People Services priorities and plan to assist in achieving the People Strategy. For this role you must be a change management expert as the position will lead and drive the implementation of all people change programmes, supporting the Director and People Leadership Team to successfully deliver the people requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain oversight on governance risk and audit actions for people sevices to identify and manage.
- Support the People Leadership Team in translating the requirements of the corporate plan into a people strategy.
- Maintain the overall people plan, reporting on progress and ensuring achievement to budget and timescales.
- Own the People Services core service proposition, operating model and service standards.
- Manage overall governance of People Services change, ensuring consistent change management and implementation.
- Manage the overall People Services budget, ensuring efficient financial planning and forecasting takes place to deliver People Services Strategy.
Essential skills and experience:
- A relevant change qualification and significant people change management experience at an organisation wide level.
- Strong experience of supporting the development of people strategy and priorities at an organisational wide level.
- Experience of implementing and developing HR operating models and service proposition.
- Track record in developing and implementing people change processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong and demonstrable analytical skills along with experience of producing clear, well-structured reports and recommendations for senior leadership teams, including board level.
If you believe you would be interested in joining this organisation during its exciting time of change, please apply above or contact Charlotte Pritchard on 0161 667 2265.