Head Of Regulatory Reporting
Head of Regulatory Reporting
£110,000 - £130,000 base + benefits
Central London Location
FJR Finance is delighted to be partnering with a leading Fin-tech who are looking to recruit a Head of Regulatory Reporting to its growing finance function. This business is a real trailblazer in its field and has won numerous awards recently.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the role is wide and varied so a broad range of skills is desired. This will include strong technical accounting skills, financial modelling, knowledge of banking transactions and payments systems and experience of Gabriel & OSCA. Treasury product knowledge and experience of foreign currency accounting would also be advantageous.
- Lead the team responsible for the timely and accurate submission of all regulatory returns, including COREP, FINREP & Bank of England returns
- Provide advice and recommendations to the Business on changes to the regulatory environment, from both new legislation.
- Assess the impacts of both Capital and Liquidity regulations, including assessment of RWAs for new business lines
- Promoting Governance and Control
- Coaching and management of staff
As the ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with an exceptional track record in Regulatory Reporting. You will have working in a banking or regulated Financial Services Business with a good working knowledge of COREP. You will have excellent systems skills (including Excel) and the desire to challenge yourself in a dynamic, growing business.