Head of Technology
Head of Technology
Are you a strategic leader looking for a new challenge within a dynamic IT team? Would you be comfortable reporting into board level and assisting to define the IT roadmap?
If so, my Manchester-based client are looking for a Head of Technology to lead their IT offering which includes development, test, support and infrastructure.
What will you be doing:
- Drive and own the IT strategy and roadmap with associated planning and budgeting controls.
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects covering development, infrastructure systems, database administration and desktop support.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are well maintained and managed.
- Acting as a technology advocate to the wider business
- A passion to work with a talented multifunctional team
- Manage and mitigate issues faced within technical teams
- You will play a key role in managing the day to day aspects of the IT team to ensure project and business objectives are met
- Provide technical, administrative and team leadership for the IT team.
Your experience may include:
- Experience managing significant change and transformation programmes in a growing dynamic business.
- A combination of strong leadership skills and hands-on capability to deliver IT projects in an SME environment
- Key stakeholder management skills including the ability to present concise and pertinent information in a dynamic environment.
- Reporting to board level to define IT budget & strategy
- Managing cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Previous experience planning and managing software delivery projects
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV or make contact with James Rogers (FJR Technology, Manchester) for further information.