Hedge Fund Trade Support
Hedge Fund Trade Support
FJR Finance is currently representing a Mayfair based Hedge Fund to hire a permanent Hedge Fund Trade Support Analyst. The company is based in Mayfair and is very established, stable and successful. It is a great time to join the company because they are going through a period of growth, having lanched x 3 new Funds this year. As a result, they are extremally busy and need an additional head to join their Middle Office Trade Support team to join on a permanent basis.
As a result, they are looking to hire a strong Trade Support Analyst, with a minimum of 1-2-years Trade Support experience, ideally gained from another Hedge Fund, or Asset Manager, or even a top-tier Investment Bank.
Our client is looking for someone who ideally of graduate calibre (i.e. Numerate focused subject such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering etc) with good Trade Support experience, ideally with some working knowledge and OTC & ETD Derivatives, including Futures, Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Derivatives and Equity SWAPS, CFD’s.
This is a great opportunity to work in a good team, to learn Hedge Fund Middle Office and in time, once you learn the BAU Middle Office, lots of ad-hoc projects, such as process improvement, helping setting up of Operational processes for future new fund launches etc, will be part of the role.
- Daily position, transaction & cash Reconciliations between IBOR and PB/custodian records- Official NAV approval/Sign-off from Fund Administrator.- Oversight of 3rd party administration of funds and responding to ad-hoc BAU queries.- Review and approval of OTC swap valuations by administrator.
- Monitoring and controlling of Subscriptions/Redemptions information to Portfolio Management team.
- Monitoring Trade Matching and Settlements queues.
- Oversight of Collateral Management Process.
- Oversight of Counterparty Risk Report and reporting to the Risk Team.- UCITS and post trade compliance monitoring for relevant funds.
- Monitoring and processing of Corporate Actions and Proxy Voting.- Ensuring operational procedures are documented and updated accordingly.- Review of fund expenses and arranging payment accordingly.- Performance analysis of funds as per Portfolio Manager requests.
- Adhoc reporting to Client Services Team/Sales & Marketing/3rd parties.
- Adhoc interaction with Auditors in respect to the Fund Audits.
£40 k pa- £50 k pa, plus bonus & benefits.