FJR Human Resources is currently seeking an HR Administrator to join a Professional Development business on a permanent basis based just outside of Manchester City Centre.
As HR Administrator you will carry out all administration relating to employee lifecycle, be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries and ensure that all HR information and data is up to date, complete and accurate. This role reports into the Head of Finance and involves the management of all transactional HR activity whilst maintaining effective relationships with all colleague groups across the business.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Carry out all HR administration around the employee lifecycle including recruitment, on-boarding, employee compensation and benefits, pre-employment testing and employee offboarding
- Generate routine HR correspondence using standard formats
- Look to constantly improve HR Systems and Processes by reviewing ways of working
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous office administration within the HR function would be desired
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and well-organised with good time management and planning skills
- Experience of using People HR would advantageous; or similar software systems
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).