FJR Human Resources is currently seeking an HR Administrator to join a legal business on a permanent basis based in Manchester City Centre.
As the HR Administrator in this global organisation you will carry out all relevant administration to the employee lifecycle, be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries and ensure that all HR information and data are up to date, complete and accurate.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited too:
- Accurate administration around all people related matters including recruitment, on-boarding, employee benefits and employee offboarding
- Updating employee records on the HR system as required, ensuring accurate data entry at all times
- Prepare, check and issues all necessary documentation (hard copy and email) in an accurate and timely fashion
- Responsible for all HR-related documentation such as reference response and probation confirmations, and tracks the return of employee changes documentation, eg contractual variation and leaver letters
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous office administration within the HR function would be desired, although candidates with strong administration skills will be considered
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and well-organised with good time management and planning skills
Currently, this organisation is working remotely but will in time when restrictions ease return to hybrid working or for those that want to, return to work in the office full time.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources Manchester