FJR Group Human Resources are currently seeking a HR Analyst to join a large national organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Performance & Process Manager, you'll provide accurate MI reports of people data to support the wider People Strategy. This will include supporting the implementation of the HR system, Oracle, throughout the Group.
In order to be considered in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Experience providing accurate HR management information to tight deadlines, identifying trends while providing analysis and insight
- Supporting activity across cyclical employee processes, including performance reviews, and benefits
- Supporting other Head Office functions to test the development of any new systems to ensure minimum impact to front facing staff
- Maintaining a high standard of compliance
- Experience using Oracle is advantageous
This role is initially remote working, but when restrictions are lifted, there will be minimal expectation to work from the Head Office in Merseyside.
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity, please contact Lana Gough at FJR Group Human Resources Manchester or click the link to apply.