FJR Human Resources is currently working with a global organisation in their search for an HR Assistant. This role is based in their new office in Leeds and is looking for a generalist administrator with at least 12 months experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To provide efficient administrative support for the HR Team, ensuring internal stakeholders are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
- To assist in processing employee data by utilizing the HR SAP System.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process including writing and placing adverts, chasing references, arranging short-listing and interview packs, contacting candidates and managers.
- Use the HR SAP system including inputting changes onto the system; sending out relevant contractual information; chasing queries with managers, liaising with payroll to resolve queries etc
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes including maternity and paternity leave and other forms of special leave, probation procedure; other terms and conditions of employment.
- Provide support for HR-related projects
- Provide administrative support to the HR team including distribution of information, organizing and taking minutes, updating Intranet pages relating to HR.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- 12 Months generalist administrative work experience ideally gained from working within an HR environment
- Contact centre industry experience would be an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- A passion for delivering a first-class service
If interested in this position, please contact Jessica Richards at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).