FJR Human Resources is currently seeking an HR Generalist to join our client’s team on a permanent basis based in Manchester City Centre. This is a new role, where you will play a pivotal role in supporting the HR Director to establish a robust HR function.
As the HR Generalist in this organisation you will embed all HR related policies and procedures, cover the full employee lifecycle as the point of contact for all recruitment, post adverts, screen and shortlist candidates for hiring managers and ensure each candidate receives a smooth onboarding experience, processing holiday requests, maternity leave, and leaver information etc. You will also ensure managers and colleagues alike are provided sound, up to date employment law advice, and working on true value add projects with the HR Director.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor/HR Generalist role
- The ability to work collaboratively and manage projects successfully
- Experience of embedding HR policies and best practice
- Demonstratable experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).