FJR Human Resources are currently seeking a HR Manager to join our global clients team on a permanent basis within their Liverpool City Centre Office. Reporting directly in the EMEA HR Director, you will form part of a global network of HR Managers overseeing all People related activity within the Liverpool site.
As the HR Manager in this role you will lead on all operational HR activities and work closely with the EMEA HR Director with the rollout of all strategic activity, your duties will also include but will not be limited to;
· Provide managers and colleagues alike with up to date employment law advice
· Ensure managers have are capable of managing lower level HR issues by proving them with a HR tool kit
· Work with stakeholders across the site to ensure buy in on all local people related projects and strategic activity
· Identify talent within for succession planning across all areas of the site, liaising with line managers to establish training and development needs
· Ensure a seamless onboarding process for new starters
· As the lead on all local HR projects, ensure they are delivered within set timeframes and meet objectives
This is a true generalist role, and will have support of a small team. In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate previous experience within a generalist role, ideally with a sales/service sector. You will also need to demonstrate;
· CIPD qualification or working towards
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Strong communication skills
· A proactive approach to your workload
This role offers a hybrid work model, in this instance, our client is currently operating on two days a week within the office. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Alex Wright at FJR Human Resources Manchester directly or apply through the link.