FJR Group HR Manchester are currently seeking a HR Manager to join our clients team on a permanent basis. This is a standalone role joining a successful SME that is on growth curve following recent investment and you will report directly to the CEO.
As the HR Manager in this organisation you will work closely with the Leadership team ensuring that strategic and operational HR activity is in line with the organisations goals. As a key member of the leadership team your duties will include but will not be limited too
- Develop and deliver a people strategy that is aligned to the organisations growth and vison
- Provide support to managers and employees based within head office and regionally on all people related matters
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all hires as well being the point of contact for all new starters whilst onboarding
- Identifying areas of development within teams and individuals and providing in house and outsourced courses to close gaps in skill sets
- Work with the leadership to identify future talent and map out career pathways to promote internal progression
- Produce accurate MI reports and present findings and solutions to the board
- Collate payroll data and ensure accuracy prior to submission to the external payroll partner
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have previously operated as HR Manager or Business Partner within a commercial environment, ideally professional services or property management. Sitting within the leadership team will require a high level of stakeholder management and influencing skills, and you hold CIPD level 5 as a minimum.
Currently, this organisation are working from home within government guidelines, however once these restrictions start to lift, your time will be spent split between the office and visits to sites across the North West and Midlands.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Alex Wright at FJR Group Human Resources Manchester or click the link below.