FJR Human Resources is partnering with a quick-growing start-up technology business based in Manchester City Centre, recruiting for an HR People Partner. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the leadership team in an exciting period of growth.
This is a hands-on role with scope for design and project work. You will work closely with all levels in the business to provide a strong and effective HR service. Working alongside the People Partners, Recruitment, Health and Safety, and the HR service centre, you will be involved in organisational design and engagement and communication across all departments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Recruitment Partners to ensure they are fully engaged and briefed to deliver against the recruitment plan, and the finance partners to ensure recruitment spend is in line with budgets.
- Provide expert HR guidance to stakeholders, ensuring alignment with policies and best practices.
- Investigate HR data to influence and shape how the company performs.
- Shape HR policies and procedures and associated HR documents in order to provide an excellent service.
- Future proof HR to ensure smooth growth and progression of the business.
- Ensure activities are directly aligned to the people agenda.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you will need to demonstrate the below:
- 3 plus years of HR experience at a mid to senior level
- Resilient with large workload capacity and able to deal with significant ongoing change.
- Ability to influence up to executive level.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in fast-growing start-up organisations and internal communications and engagement.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please apply above or contact Charlotte Pritchard at FJR Human Resources (Manchester) for more details.