HR Shared Service Advisor
FJR Human Resources is partnering with a Manchester based client to recruit for a permanent HR Advisor role within it's Shared Service centre.
This leading consumer services business is seeking an experienced HR Advisor, accustomed to working within a fast-paced Shared Service environment, to join the team.
This role will require someone to have excellent communication and strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Provide case management expertise
- Provide sound and timely advice via telephone, face-to-face and online support
- Manage end to end reviews on key policies across the business and update where necessary.
- Lead on policy-related and employee life cycle projects and support in large people change programmes
- Design and deliver people management training to upskill People Leaders
To be suitable for this position, you must have experience with case management across disciplinaries, absence management and grievances.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious HR Advisor who would like to further develop their project management and case management experience. The salary for this role is c£30,000 plus benefits.