HR Shared Services Manager
FJR Human Resources is working on behalf of, a changing organisation, who are recruiting for a HR Shared Services Manager
based in South Liverpool.
You will be an HR Shared Services Team Leader with transactional experience across all areas of the employee life cycle including recruitment, ER and case management.
In this role, you will be hands-on in leading, coaching and developing the Shared Services team to ensure effective delivery and first-line advice service. You will be responsible for delivering a customer lead, timely and compliant service through a range of platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with People Service teams including the Centre of Excellence and People Partners to deliver a seamless end to end service proposition.
- Resolve escalated employee and customer queries and issues.
- Lead and contribute to improvement initiatives and change projects to enhance service performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring deliverables meet service delivery plans.
- Review and measure People Service team performance against agreed standards and taking actions to improve the capability to deliver maximum potential and achieve performance standards.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent leading and coaching skills.
- Experience in developing high performing operational team.
- Experience of Shared Services Environment.
- Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation, regulations and standards relating to the employee life cycle.
Should you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Charlotte Pritchard at FJR Human Resources (Manchester) or apply with your CV through this advert.