FJR Human Resources are seeking a HR Systems Manager to join our client’s team on an initial six-month FTC and implement a HR and ATS system, introducing a ‘self service’ function to the organisations employees and managers alike and enabling the wider HR function to access crucial data and documents etc effectively.
In this fixed term contract, you will work closely with the Head of HR and HR Director and your duties will include but will not be limited to;
· Review current performance and suggest and implement improvements
· Ensure that the self service functionality is easy to access
· Leda on the implantation plan, drawing n support from HR, Payroll and IT when necessary
· Build a thorough reporting system in line with requirements
· As the SME, develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suggest future developments of the system
In order to be considered for this vacancy, you will need to demonstrate previous HR Systems implantation experience, ideally with Civica although my client is happy to speak with candidates who have experience with others.
Our client is based in Manchester, however they are open to candidates working remotely with the exception of collecting their IT equipment on site. If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply through the link or contact Alex Wright at FJR Human Resources Manchester for more details.