IFA/ Financial Advisor Administration/ Administrator
The Role IFA / Financial Advisor Administration / Administrator
FJR Finance are partnering with an highly successful City based independent
Financial Advisor/ Wealth Management company,
looking to add a Financial Advisor Support Administrator to their growing team.
The ideal candidate is someone who has x 3-5 Years experience in a similar financial services role ideally IFA Advisor Support Administration.
Our client has created an culture where members of staff have the potential to stay in the role or progress into Paraplanner / Advisory roles within the firm fully supporting and funding Exams/ Training.
The Candidate will be working directly alongside the in house investment team, Paraplanners and financial advisors Providing full admiration support for these teams.Must Haves:
- Working knowledge of Teleflow, XPLAN or similar systems
- Experience with WRAP platforms / working towards a diploma in Financial planning.
- Complex Diary and calendar management
- Personable professional confident in dealing with High net worth clients
- Having the Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently.
- Adhere to and maintain knowledge of all applicable legislation, including relevant parts of the FCA Handbook.
£28 k pa- £32 k pa plus discretionary bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension etc.