FJR Human Resources is currently seeking an Internal Recruiter to join our forward thinking Technology client on a permanent basis based in Manchester.
As Internal Recruiter in this organisation you will be responsible for researching and sourcing candidates directly for senior hires and assisting with the end-to-end recruitment process. There's never been more of an exciting time to join an innovative business.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Utilises a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business
- Works closely with the managers to understand the needs of the role and to identify potential candidate leads
- Builds talent pipelines through research and understanding of competitors
- Interview scheduling and co-ordination
- You will also be expected to support the team on new recruitment initiatives
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ideally, you will have recruitment experience in the tech industry but this is not essential
- tech savvy with exposure to applicant tracking systems, social media, and networking tools
- You will be confident communicating with a variety of people
- You must be able to multi-task
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- You should have strong communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft packages (Excel in particular)
- You will be organised and be good at administration within an office environment
This company is currently working on a hybrid model.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources Manchester or apply through the link.