International Business Development Manager
FJR Sales and Marketing are delighted to be supporting a leading international brand in expanding their team. This International Business Development Manager role is focusing on some of its biggest territories and clients.
Our client has a true market-leading proposition that requires a swift, professional approach, engaging with multiple stakeholders on a global level.
As International BDM your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Developing existing territories by both approaching target clients and successfully account managing current ones.
- Accurate forecasting of the pipeline of all future work.
- Negotiating at senior levels within target clients
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure the delivery of the professional service that our clients have built their name on
- Analysing market trends and identifying future issues before they arise.
You’ll need a corporate, professional approach and be able to adapt to any environment. Those speaking Spanish will be at an advantage.What’s on offer
- Up to £50k in basic salary D.O.E
- An additional bonus of up to 25% of basic salary
- Truly unique culture and genuine market-leading proposition.
Please apply accordingly or contact Andy Perkins at FJR Sales & Marketing for more information.