FJR Group Human Resources Practice are currently seeking a Learning & Development Advisor to join our global professional services client on a permanent basis in new role.
Reporting into the Head of L&D you will design and deliver a wide range of learning content initially through eLearning and in time, in person in both one on one and group situations that sits in line with the overall talent development strategy across the EMEA region. This will include topics raging from induction through to leadership development and you will work closely with the apprenticeship and graduates schemes, ensuring content is up to date at all times and recording individuals progress through an established LMS.
In order to be considered in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Experience of designing and delivering development programmes, and an understanding of the apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Creating a variety of methods to deliver learning content, including digital videos, written resources, live virtual or face to face delivery as well as eLearning
- Organising and managing a varied workload whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management to deliver on key business needs
- Experience using Moodle based LMS andCamtasia and Captivate (or other similar scorm compliant authoring tools) is essential
Ideally you will have previously worked in professional services however, my client is open to speaking to candidates who meet all the above requirements should they be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully move sectors. This role is initially home based until restrictions are lifted when there will be a requirement when safe to do so in the Manchester office with occasional travel to London.
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity, please contact Lana Gough at FJR Group Human Resources Manchester or click the link to apply.