Lead Network Enngineer
FJR Technology is currently working with a long-standing client in their search for a Lead Network Engineer.
Based out of their Warrington office you will be joining the Hosting and Infrastructure team, ensuring delivery of technical services for new and existing clients. You will provide technical leadership and technical problem resolution for the network infrastructure.Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for routing and switching configurations and security configurations
- Identify potential service and security issues
- Conduct vulnerability audits and scan as well as penetration tests
- Create and maintain policies and procedures
- Experienced in the design, installation and configuration of WAN/LAN, wireless and security solutions
- Able to maintain network security through proper configuration/software patch level of network components.
- Threat detection experience (IPS/IDS/AMP/URL filtering)
- Experience with Cisco Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and remote access
- Experience of Load Balancers - Layer 4/7
- An understanding of BGP/OSPF
- Protocol Analysis experience
If this role is of interest, please apply accordingly. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss in more detail please contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology, Manchester.