Learning and Performance Consultant
Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice is currently working alongside a growing organisation based in North Manchester, looking to recruit a Learning and Development Partner.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Learning and Development and will be responsible for the design and delivery of L&D programmes for both managers and employees. The duties for the role cover the following:
- Design and deliver management and employee development programmes in line with the businesses needs and objectives.
- Deliver relevant development training, using various techniques (including e-learning).
- Aid in the design and delivery of the induction and onboarding processes.
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of programmes and activities using an evaluation process and improve development programmes following the evaluations.
- Understand the L&D objectives and contribute to the development and delivery of the plans.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please apply or contact Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).