Loans Administration & Documentation Analyst
The RoleLoans Administration & Documentation Analyst
FJR Finance is currently representing a City-based Bank to urgently hire a Loans Administration Analyst to join their team. The role is for an initial 6-month basis and is for possibly longer too (even permanent). The role is due to both growth in the business, as well as structural changes within the team that will take place over the coming months. The interview process with be via Microsoft Teams, or Zoom interviews and in addition the Onboarding and start process will be working from home, with full training to be provided, until otherwise advised.
The company is a stable and friendly bank to work for and there is a lot of change and process improvement going on there over the next couple of years, so it is an exciting time to join. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of between 12 months Loans Administration, or Loans Middle Office/ Loans Documentation experience gained within a reputable bank. Background
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing and settlement of the company’s Banking products in the global markets. The Assistant Analyst provides support to the managers to ensure that Banking local market standards and practices are followed.
Operations Banking/Treasury is responsible for the management of all Banking/Treasury transactions from inception to maturity across all global markets. This requires accurate capture in the Bank’s Treasury and Accounting systems which in turn feed data to the Bank’s Banking and Risk systems, thereby enabling the measurement of client/counterparty risk and the application of limits and controls as appropriate.
The role interacts with a wide cross section of both internal departments and external organisations to ensure the Bank’s transactions are processed and settled in an accurate and timely manner, across multiple markets and several time zones without exposing the Bank to unnecessary operational or reputational risk.
The Assistant Analyst should have broader experience across the main tasks performed by the team, equipping the role holder to assist other team members in completing day to day business requirements. Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Processing of Loan related transactions and amendments as directed
- Monitor internal accounting ledgers to identify and clear breaks as required.
- Prepare Drawdown, Rollover, Fee advices and Audit confirmations for internal and external clients.
- Input of data into the Bank’s accounting and funding systems as directed.
- Preparation of ad-hoc internal reports and reconciliations as directed.
- Preparing swift payments and sending funding instructions to Treasury
- Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified with management
- Provides advisory services to internal clients relating to own practice area, by being focal point of contact, to ensure there is no misalignment between policy and practice
- Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs.
- Updates procedures to reflect changes to policies and in current practice.
- Responsibility for the checking and authorisation of other team members’ work to ensure accuracy in processing/settlement of Bank’s transactions.
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Additional relevant languages would be beneficial
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Summit, SAP and SWIFT systems
- Experience in a relevant Operations department
- Knowledge of Legal documentation
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of the Bank and its functions
Between £200 per day- £300 per day, dependent upon experience.