FJR Human Resources is seeking a People Coordinator to join a prestigious manufacturing business in Derbyshire on a permanent basis. This is a new role, where you will play a pivotal role in supporting the HR Manager to establish a robust HR function.
As the People Coordinator in this fast-paced environment, you will support the HR Manager with the role out of the People Strategy across the group.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Support line managers with all aspects of the recruitment process
- Ensure all new employees records are complete due to starting, preparing offer packs, collecting references etc
- Support new starters and stakeholders through induction and probation period
- Record completed annual appraisals and training records on the HRIS
- Produce accurate reports from the HRIS, as a system administrator, you will be the first poc for any system-related queries
- Administer and promote staff benefits through internal comms
- Resolve any first-line people related inquiries within set SLA’s
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need to demonstrate previous experience within an HR Administration role, with experience of using HRIS systems. CIPD is not essential however if you are working towards its advantageous.
Naturally, excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and build relationships is essential. The successful candidate will need to pass a DBS check once a formal offer is made.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources or apply through the link below.