Are you interested in working with a company who look after your personal development whilst setting you free on Greenfield projects? Do you benefit from remote working?
If so, FJR Technology may have the opportunity for you. We’re looking for a PHP Developer to join a new team being set up in Manchester.
The company have recently acquired a new site and are now looking to add headcount to their dev function. You will be working with a hands on CTO who is passionate about what he does. Collaboration is key and you will be supported in exploring new technologies.
- Working on new projects for the company from day one.
- Collaborative working environment – pair / mob programming
- A passion to work with a talented team to design and build new products.
- Chance to work on Greenfield projects
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Continuous improvement of coding practices.
- Following emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
Any exposure would be desirable but not essential in the following areas:
- Working in DevOps environments
What you will get in return:
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Autonomy to choose new technologies
- Greenfield projects
- Annual bonus
Salary up to £50,000
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP. If you feel this opportunity is right for you, please apply accordingly or alternatively, get in touch with James Rogers at FJR Technology (Manchester).